Monday, December 26, 2011

The Contractor - Part 1f - by nova

I thought I was good at getting a woman out of her clothes quickly but she had me beat by a country mile. Looking back I wonder where she hid that third arm because that is the only way she could have stripped me, her, and still managed to reach between my legs and grab hold of the center of my existence. I always run a wager in my head about women, is she shaved, a landing strip, or full fuzz? I went with shaved and was right. My prize? Burying my head between the legs and going for the taste test. What happened next was good, very good, and would have been over far quicker if I hadn't slowed everything down enough to fetch the condom out my wallet. A condom she so obligingly put on after taking me deeper down her throat then any woman ever had before. "God bless Swedish women!" went through my head along with, "I really have to go to Europe." Then I quit thinking.

 Not many minutes later I was on my back in the bed feeling rather good about life and thinking about how I might even make it back to the job without being too late. She was lying beside me, I looked over at her beautiful profile, smiled at her, and said, "That was great." She smiled back, told me I was everything good she had heard about American men, an asked if I was thirsty?

"Yeah. I could use some water or whatever."
"Me too. I always get thirsty after good sex. Are you hungry?"

I thought about it. I was but we were done for now and I really needed the job. "Ah...I really should be getting back to work...how about dinner? Can we do that?" I didn't have to fake the underlying tone of hopeful anticipation and need for her to say "Yes." She didn't hesitate, "Of course I am." She sealed it when she reached between my legs and gave me a squeeze. Laughing she told me, "I love American food." Yes indeed. I was going to have to go to Europe.

She jumped out of bed and told me, "I'll be right back. I'm going to get us something to drink. When I get back I want you to call my cell so we can stay in touch. I have to go by the embassy later and I'm not sure how long it will take. Plus I'm dying of thirst." She told me all this as she got dressed. I enjoyed watching her do it. "Sure. Can you get me a Pepsi Lite if they have it?"

"That's my favorite too!" She gave me a perfect white smile, waggled her fingers at me, grabbed her bag and was out the door. I watched the door shut, stretched, and scratched my balls, and decided I would wait until she got back to get dressed. Getting back to work was seeming less important again anyways.

3 comments:

  1. Great to have you back writing. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon's including the anon that barks

    ReplyDelete